Careers at WIS
Wireless IoT Solutions GmbH (WIS) develops and operates networked solutions for a broad range of industries. What is so special is that we use wireless solutions and have developed an integrated platform for industrial IoT solutions on the basis of NB-IoT. WIS started out six years ago as an innovative start-up. We are now part of the duotec Group, with whom we develop, among other things, wireless sensor-to-cloud solutions together. Our projects are varied and motivating, we work on a wide range of issues relating to machine optimization, device monitoring or the realization of digital business models such as pay-per-use, which are realized and implemented with customers worldwide.
Are you interested in developing new technologies for customers in an innovative team and implementing them in digital, networked solutions? Do you have experience in both embedded firmware and backend development? Do you enjoy the challenges of programming directly on microcontrollers and developing and operating scalable cloud services? Do you also have several years’ practical experience in software development, and are you also open for new technologies, methods and architectures and do you have a solution-oriented mindset?
Then you are at the right place with us!
Current job openings
Head of Software Development (f/m/d) Full-time • Berlin
You will lead Software Development and be responsible for the further development of the Embedded Firmware and Backend Development sections. In your position you will report directly to the CTO and coordinate with him and the Head of Hardware Development on the strategic alignment of the company.
- Several years’ experience of using agile development methods, Scrum, Scrumban
- Experience of using agile tools from Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Cooperative management style with a hands-on mindset
- Several years’ experience in the programming of microcontrollers (ideally from ST Microelectronics) in C and C++
- Experience with ARM mbedOS or comparable embedded operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of the operation of in-house cloud solutions (Linux hosting, monitoring, automation, etc.)
- Several years’ practical experience with full stack frameworks (ideally Django) and Python as well as backend platforms on the basis of NodeJS
- Familiarity with system tests, test automation, test strategies
We also offer:
- Relocation of WIS to central Berlin in the near future
- A permanent employment contract with attractive remuneration, employee savings plan and conversion of earnings into pension contributions
- Trust-based working hours and possibility of working from home
- Supplementary employee contribution plans forimproved medical care
- Possibility of E-bike leasing
- Free coffee, tea and mineral water
Wireless IoT Solutions GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 30
T: +49 2353 1390 – 6244